Take your facilitation and coaching communication to a whole new level
Become a Certified CCS Practitioner
“CCS Cards are powerful, elegant and easy to use tools that take communication to a whole new level. And with no complicated training, no tricks, no aversion and no fear.”
Dr Stephanie Burns
Learning and Behaviour Change Expert
CCS CORPORATION is a world-leader and pioneer in the creation and application of image cards for group facilitation, coaching and self-discovery. Our CCS Cards have been used all over the world, in pretty much every industry. For over 25 years, we have been developing and refining simple, reliable strategies for how best to use this powerful tool to improve communication in business, education, therapeutic and social settings.
The professionally endorsed Certified CCS Practitioner Program is your opportunity to learn directly from the developers and join an elite group of communication professionals.
You will learn why, when and how best to apply the CCS in a variety of common contexts — beyond what is covered in our published references. Most importantly, you will experience hands-on expert guidance to confidently deliver CCS-driven sessions in your work in ways that will reliably create immediate and lasting impact.
During your certification, you will have hands-on experience of our trusted and tested processes to enable you to confidently use the CCS to do what it does best:
- Improve listening, sharing, group participation and collaboration
- Easily create meaningful team visions, missions and values
- Build trust, psychological safety, open and honest communication, and emotional connection
- Ease difficult conversations, resolve conflict, improve relationships
- Empower one-on-one coaching, encourage disclosure
- Stimulate creativity and promote self-discovery.
"The CCS Practitioners course is well founded in pedagogy, philosophy, and practicality! It is an engaging and invaluable learning experience."
Industry Approved and Recognised
ICF approved Continuing Coach Education program
Certified Learning Solution — Institute of Learning and Performance
Recognised professional development program — Australian Counselling Association
"I have used picture cards in my work with groups for many years though didn't realise how limited my use had been until I did the CCS practitioner program. It deepened my insight and has opened up a whole new level of confidence and creativity."
Dr Melisah Feeney
As a Certified CCS Practitioner, you will:
- Know how to maximise communication impact by identifying the most appropriate method and positioning when using the CCS with your audiences
- Understand how to adapt your CCS activities to different audience types, group sizes, in-room and virtual settings
- Have strategies to reliably promote full participation and engage tough audiences
- Establish the most cost-effective ways to integrate the CCS into your communication programs and contexts
- Receive a Certified CCS Practitioner certificate and permission to display the Certified CCS Practitioner badge on your website and in social media.
Live, interactive, virtual sessions and real-world delivery:
Delivered in 6 x 120-minute virtual sessions, the Certified CCS Practitioner Program is divided into 4 key learning modules and a final Certification Assignment. Each session includes read/watch/listen follow-up activities and real-world delivery practice to consolidate learning.
Create immediate impact.
Image cards for facilitation:
What does it feel like to use CCS Cards in group workshops?
Image cards for facilitation: What does it feel like to use CCS Cards in group workshops?
Create immediate impact.
"The course has been great! Each class includes some immersive practice with the cards in a fun, practical way, modelling how to use them with your own clients. Leonie and Craig are excellent tutors, demonstrating their group facilitation skills and allowing ample space for questions and support. I highly recommend this training course."