Our attention spans have dropped at least 4 seconds, Netflix is a household name in Australia, and the iPhone has had at least 6 versions. A lot has changed since the release of our second edition of the CCS Facilitators Manual back in 2011.
What hasn’t changed is our need to connect and engage with others. In fact, as each year passes, it seems there is more research to support the advantages of connection and authentic relationships: increased happiness, better health and longer lives!
Now more than ever we need to reflect openly and honestly, engage in meaningful conversations and build relationships. And simple, flexible tools that can support this communication are invaluable.
So, we have released Unpacked a new, fully-revised and updated CCS User Manual. Unpacked is packed with new:
- background on why and how CCS cards work and the fundamentals of expert image-based facilitation
- CCS group processes to connect teams to visions and values
- CCS one-on-one coaching processes
- CCS openers to immediately connect and engage participants
- CCS closers activities to ensure meaningful, memorable wrap-ups for your sessions.
So be sure to take this opportunity to get Unpacked. We know it will inspire you to use the cards in new ways to connect, engage and transform your participants!
FREE ONLINE VERSION for Master Kit Users
If you are a Master Kit User you can immediately access a flip-book version of Unpacked by logging in to CCS World.
BOUND HARD COPIES AVAILABLE IN OUR SHOP
You can also buy a beautifully bound hard copy (that includes online access to CCS World) from our online shops.
Keep on shuffling!