Prices AU$ Exc GST.
Career Catalyst Sessions
Career Catalyst Sessions
Includes 5×90-min guided virtual group coaching sessions, Career Catalyst full kit (delivered free), Unexpected Women e-book.
Includes Standard Package plus 3×60-min individual coaching sessions that will be spaced across the 5-week program.
Next program starts: Wednesday 14 October 2020.
$950.00 – $1,649.00
Are you re‑evaluating or questioning your current career path?
If so, now is the time to fully explore the questions and ideals that will help you uncover a clear and inspiring course of action.
The Career Catalyst Sessions will provide you with a stimulating, thought-provoking and supportive environment to guide you through this illuminating process and encourage you to take your next bold and rewarding steps.
GUIDED VIRTUAL GROUP SESSIONS
The Career Catalyst Sessions are virtually delivered via Zoom as 5 × 90-minute sessions (once a week for 5 weeks).
The program is restricted to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure ample time for sharing and quality discussions.
YOUR JOURNEY INCLUDES
- Looking back, looking forward: Mindfully examining your past to inform your future possibilities
- Values and being me: Identifying your sweet spot by exploring values and when you are at your best
- A meaningful vision: Examining the ideals and elements from your life and work to create meaningful vision and aligned goals
- Strengths to challenges: Apply your strengths to your challenges and prepare yourself to take risks
- Motivation and next steps: Build your resilience and establish strategies to take you forward.
CRITICAL REFLECTION TOOLS
All participants receive:
- CCS Career Catalyst Kit including a bound journal, CCS Vision Pack and Vision Stickers that you will use to guide your journey and record your discoveries. (Free delivery to your address)
- Unexpected Women (by Diana Ryall AM) e-book for inspiring stories and insightful career path advice.
Career Catalyst Sessions Standard Package includes 5 guided virtual group coaching sessions and materials. Sessions are delivered virtually via Zoom as 5 × 90-minute sessions (once a week for 5 weeks). The program is restricted to a maximum of 10 participants to ensure ample time for sharing and quality discussions.
Career Catalyst Sessions Standard Package includes the 5 guided virtual group coaching sessions plus 3 × 60-minute individual coaching sessions that will be spaced across the 5-week program.
Wednesdays 14, 21, 28 October 2020
Wednesdays 4, 11 November 2020
Session start times will be arranged with the group.
Delivered virtually in 90 minute sessions over Zoom.
Participants complete activities during and between sessions.
T: 02 49771211
Download Program Brochure
Leonie Cutts is an energetic and enthusiastic facilitator who has engaged with audiences face-to-face and online all over the world. She is committed to creating learning experiences that bring people together and compel them to genuinely share and connect.
With a background in education and psychology, and over 18 years of building and delivering programs for managers and leaders, Leonie is passionate about drawing out people’s strengths to help them grow personally and to contribute to organisational intelligence.
“Leonie has given me clarity on navigating the many facets of what life throws your way, reiterating the significance of showing up as your true self.” Ben Gleeson, Sunrice