Add a Card
Manually adding a card to a board
The Add Card tool is used to manually add a CCS Vision Pack card on VFE boards.
Add Card makes it easy for a facilitator to add in new card choices during discussions, create simple directed-disclosure CCS Card opener activities, and display choices made by participants using real card packs.
Adding a card to a VFE Board
There are 2 ways to add a card:
- using the Add Card toolbar menu dropdown, or
- right-clicking anywhere on a board and selecting “Add Card” from the pop-up menu.
Using the Add Card toolbar menu dropdown
- Hover over the Add Card toolbar icon to display all cards in the VFE session Vision Pack
- Click on a card
- The chosen card will appear on the board
Using the right-click menu
- Move your cursor to blank space on a VFE board where you wish to add a card
- Select “Add Card” from the pop-up menu
- The chosen card will appear on the board in the cursor location
Special feature of “Added” Cards
A card that has been manually added to a board is always considered separate from cards that appear on the board in participant selections in several ways:
- Added Cards can be moved anywhere on the Participants Board, while cards in a participant’s selection can only be moved within the confines of that participant’s frame
- Added Cards will never include Annotations
- If an Added Card is subsequently added to the Collection, by the facilitator, the purple facilitator icon and name will be shown in the Annotations box on the Big Board.